The Online Dating Industry Journal was launched in 2005 and exists for the following five primary purposes:
1) To keep personnel in the online dating industry informed about industry news, research, new services, and legal battles.
2) To provide curious online daters with insight into how the online dating industry operates.
3) To provide media with an outlet to gather more information about the online dating industry.
4) To provide marketing tips, commentary, and insight to those who run online dating services or those thinking of breaking into the industry.
The Online Dating Industry Journal is edited by Joe Tracy the publisher of Online Dating Magazine, which launched in 2003 as a resource for online daters.
The Online Dating Industry Journal is committed to providing quality content to its readers in several ways:
1) We edit all the "fluff" out of press releases put out by online dating service companies and do more research and insight to write a more insightful story on the subject.
2) We provide commentary and analysis about what certain stories, trends, and legal situations mean to the industry and to online daters.
3) We provide original insights and tips into improving online dating services and the industry as a whole.
The Online Dating Industry Journal is owned and operated by Online Dating Magazine and is an independent publication with no conflicts of interest to other online dating services.